Re: 4.0 to go official soon?

From: Eric S. Raymond <esr_at_snark.thyrsus.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 12:17:00 -0500 (EST)

> But now people can test the current ncurses version and discuss about
> the stability and possible release plans.

Nothing they couldn't do before.

> If discussion won't be possible in the future, I hope Thomas will know
> enough about release cycles...

> I think development can just continue. Thomas will
> add any posted patches and make development snapshots.
> Release cyles are also a bit more in his hand, but anybody can
> make suggestions.

Except that he has betrayed the other three co-developers (Zeyd,
Juergen Pfeifer, and myself). He's showing that he no longer cares to
cooperate with us except on terms he dictates by obstinate silence.

That's not acceptable behavior, and nobody should reward it.

--
		Eric S. Raymond