Re: 4.0 to go official soon?

From: Zeyd M. Ben-Halim <zmbenhal_at_majordomo.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 18:08:05 -0800

>> You misunderstand. The problem is not with what is in the release but in
>> the way it was "released". Tom dumped a copy in my incoming directory,
>> uploaded it to sunsite and his ftp site. All his happened BEFORE any one
>I do save my email. The actual story is somewhat different. Yours keeps
>growing.

Tom, I'm not going to argue with you, it does neither of us any good. All I
want to do is get this train wreck back on track. So far you have not shown
any willingness to re-co-operate(!) towards a consensus/offical 4.1. If you
are interested please say so. I understand you have reservations about the
way Eric does and says things, but sulking is not going to get us anywhere.
If you are not willing, I'll have to wipe my hands of this and let you and
Eric fight it out.

There seems to be an ego fight as to wrote how much of what, and that is a bad
sign. Maybe someone else would like to volunteer to be the overall coordinator.

I'll keep ncurses-list running until we make up our minds one way or the other.

Zeyd