mailing list updates

From: T.E.Dickey <>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 21:41:54 -0400 (EDT)

We are in the process of moving the ncurses mailing list (with all persons
currently subscribed) to from netcom. Zeyd M. Ben-Halim, the
current list-maintainer is aware of this activity, and has proposed
ceasing maintenance once this is complete.

Keith Bostic has suggested that after cutover, Zeyd convert his mailing
list into an auto-forward to the new list so that no traffic would be
lost. This sounds like a good idea, and we will ask Zeyd if he would
care to do this.

Questions should be directed to any of the following:

       (system administrator)

Thomas E. Dickey