Re: pcurses license

From: Richard Stallman <rms_at_gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 05:35:33 -0400

If it is true that ncurses still includes material derived from
pcurses, then we would need to have Pavel's permission for its use.

However, if he gave permission for the use of this material in ncurses
some time ago, that permission may be sufficient. It depends on the
details of the permission that was given.

Also, if he sees our situation, and he thinks that our plans for
ncurses are a reasonable way of handling the situation, he may extend
the permission that he gave previously.