Re: Primary ncurses maintainer

From: Richard Stallman <rms_at_gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 06:07:22 -0400

    The commented phrase is a bit out of context. Reading the whole paragraph
    of my message it becomes quite clear that I'm open to any good suggestion
    from the community for the distribution terms

I know that. I didn't write this to criticize you, but to warn everyone
that a certain common way of speaking risks leading people astray.

     and that my intention is to
    find terms that say free, mean free and are free.

I hope to educate people, so that when they have this kind of
intentions, they will not think "BSD-style distribution terms"
is a good way to express them.