A reminder about the facts

From: Eric S. Raymond <esr_at_snark.thyrsus.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:05:43 -0400

In view of Mr. Dickey's last post, I think everybody ought to be
reminded of some important facts:

(1) *Both* copyright holders (myself and Zeyd) have now rejected
    Thomas Dickey's version of events.

(2) *Both* of the two most senior maintainers (myself and Zeyd) have
    now described being driven away in disgust by Thomas Dickey's
    high-handedness, dumb intransigence, and outright lies.

I fear there are still some people out there who think I'm on some
kind of crazed solo power trip. Please consider Zeyd's public
statements on this list and learn otherwise.

		Eric S. Raymond