Re: Primary ncurses maintainer

From: Thomas E. Dickey <dickey_at_clark.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

> Here we are, it's June 13. Things have been quiet lately... What is it
> going to be -- ncurses or a new project to replace it?
I'm not sure yet - we (I and Juergen) have gotten mail from Keith and
Florian indicating that they're getting agreement from Eric & Zeyd,
but I'm left with an impression that one or both of them does not respond
rapidly to email, so it's tentative (best not to post anything until
Keith does).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
dickey_at_clark.net