Re: Primary ncurses maintainer

From: Thomas E. Dickey <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

> Here we are, it's June 13. Things have been quiet lately... What is it
> going to be -- ncurses or a new project to replace it?
I'm not sure yet - we (I and Juergen) have gotten mail from Keith and
Florian indicating that they're getting agreement from Eric & Zeyd,
but I'm left with an impression that one or both of them does not respond
rapidly to email, so it's tentative (best not to post anything until
Keith does).

Thomas E. Dickey