Re: What's the status of ncurses now?

From: Florian La Roche <florian_at_knorke.saar.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:23:30 +0200

> >We have a new primary maintainer and a plan to resolve the copyright
> >problem.

Seems like I am the new maintainer. But copyright issues still take some time.
Starting point is the newest source from Thomas Dickey.

I hope that I won't stop Thomas Dickey from doing his work on ncurses.
I will just try to bring the different developers together and ensure that
all of them can submit patches and do their own work.

Thanks,

Florian La Roche