UPS, the teamsters, and ncurses

From: Christopher F. Miller <cfm_at_maine.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:48:23 -0400 (EDT)

I recently upgraded with a newer ncurses fetched from clark.net site; it
went in fine. It's the interface for all of our accounting, customer
records, and database services. It is a huge amount of work well
done and I'd like to thank the developers collectively for it before the shootout.

Speaking of which, is there an alternative like passing on the overall
stewardship to someone **like** cygnus, caldera, gnu, etc...? Some
organization with a track record in managing talented and strong personalities?

.02

cfm

--
Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                            cfm_at_maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc        208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039