Re: ncurses 4.1

From: Richard Herbert <rherbert_at_Interlink.NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 20:24:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

>And there it would end, in a deadlock, if it weren't for the fact that Zeyd
>and I are copyright holders and Thomas is not. As RMS correctly points out,
>and Kaz has established in detail, this means *our* desires in the matter
>trump Thomas's in the eyes of the law.

Man, talk about a poor signal to noise ratio. I guess I'll just
unsubscribe for a while and go read the ncurses source while you guys hash
this out. Too bad fetchmail works so well - I wish it would drop one or
two of these diatribes (from all sides) from time to time. Or is that
procmail's job?

--
Richard Herbert
If there's nothing wrong with me, then ...