Re: ncurses 4.1

From: Richard Herbert <rherbert_at_Interlink.NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 20:24:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

>And there it would end, in a deadlock, if it weren't for the fact that Zeyd
>and I are copyright holders and Thomas is not. As RMS correctly points out,
>and Kaz has established in detail, this means *our* desires in the matter
>trump Thomas's in the eyes of the law.

Man, talk about a poor signal to noise ratio. I guess I'll just
unsubscribe for a while and go read the ncurses source while you guys hash
this out. Too bad fetchmail works so well - I wish it would drop one or
two of these diatribes (from all sides) from time to time. Or is that
procmail's job?

Richard Herbert
If there's nothing wrong with me, then ...
There must be something wrong with the Universe!