* man2html: another fix for index-levels
* man2html: corrected logic for index levels
add "-index" option, to move some functionality out of "fixup-man2html"
move the advert into the meta tag for "generator" as done with tidy.
(verified that reformatting with tidy will not remove this tag)
modify heuristic for section-titles to allow it to match subsection titles
(which differ only by their indent/margin value).
* man2html: bump version
improve the fix to ensure there is no extra leading/trailing whitespace
fix special case seen in ctlseqs.ms where a partially bold line would be
treated as a header. The fix ensures that any non-punctuation/non-space
character on the line is bold - the normal behavior for nroff.
Hood's old website is long gone; the replacement on Savannah had no updates
(other than his change to use cvs). Update the url to point to my site,
which is the version I use for ncurses.
lynx has a valid id attached to "em" in a dl - add relevant tags
accept either "name" or "id" (let the validators worry about which are legal)
* linklint: some obvious fixes:
a) flush stderr/stdout, so I can pipe result inside vile
b) change %20's back to spaces to check for actual files with spaces
c) a-tags are not the only things that can have id's or name's for href
* man2html: sign my work.
* man2html: for consistency, warn as I did for -externs
* man2html: add "-aliases" option for ncurses
* man2html: add "-externs" option for ncurses
* man2html: stylistic - tell the number of params, for prototype
* man2html: spelling :-)
isolated cause for uninitialized $fix variable which would be reported by
"use diagnostics" or "use warnings" - ncurses output unchanged.
* man2html: indented (with perltidy)
* man2html: fix most of the warnings which come up with "use strict".
However, turning on "use strict" will break ncurses' manhtml usage.
specify charset's throughout, to help validate strict/transitional documents
upgrade the regular pages (which used font-color) to use css with html 4.01 strict
revert the doctype change - this is using font-color, which is valid for
the transitional but not for the strict doctype.
update doctype to use 4.01 strict, to fix quirks-mode warning from web developer tool
* xcutselprint: RCS_BASE
* altchars: 2010-05-02 version from ftp
* linklint: RCS_BASE
* gnathtml: spelling
I modified this to reflect stuff in ncurses - except for "|", since that
doesn't seem to work as I'd like...
* unrpm: RCS_BASE
changed all of the logic that generates or uses line/column references to
use tag() function. Once that was done (no problems noted), modified that
function to prefix the tags with "ref_" to make them legal html id's.
fix a kludge which was putting an empty symbol out in output_symbol() by
adding before_symbol() and after_symbol() to return strings that are used
to bracket the actual symbol (which wasn't written using output_symbol()
since it's already bracketed with a colored font and an href).
fix a place where the funcs.htm file was using a blank for the link (but
that was incorrect since none of the functions begin with a blank)
fix a couple of places where </UL> was emitted when there was no <UL>
add doctype tag to each file (so I can run tidy and validate).
change the NOFRAME to NOFRAMES in the frameset stuff (noting that it has
a special doctype tag).
* gnathtml: use strict (so I can check the script better)
keep the quoting fixes from 220.127.116.11, but omit the place where I tried
to strip out references to empty symbols -- I think some of those references
really are used. Also trim blanks
* gnathtml: add my 18.104.22.168 changes to 1.34
* altchars: RCS_BASE
* gnathtml: import from Debian
* rcs2log: hmm - the -R did have a shift. leave the other fixes.
it's obvious that no one used this script to support RCS files for some time...
* rcs2log: RCS_BASE
* man2html: keep the version # the same.
add a fix to detect if the text used for an HREF was hyphenated, and add
the missing chunk.
oops: my comparison for $strips to an empty string was incorrect (matched
a lot of nonempty strings).
fix most places (one occurrence) where a blank or empty string was made an anchor.
also, fix some quotes - wrong type
* gnathtml: apply my 1.18.1 changes to 1.22
fix most of the easy bugs - this didn't quote HREF=x or TARGET=x,
was missing newlines at the ends of generated lines, and didn't even begin
* gnathtml: FROM_KEYS
* gnathtml: FROM_KEYS
* man2html: RCS_BASE